What happens in an Enter and View visit?
- To go into health and social care premises to hear and see how people experience the service.
- To collect the views of people using the service at the point of delivery.
- To collect the views of carers and relatives of people using the service.
- To observe the nature and quality of services.
- To collate evidence-based feedback, based on people have told them on the day.
- To report to providers, regulators, Local Authority and NHS commissioners and quality assurers, the public, Healthwatch England and any other relevant partners.
- To develop insights and recommendations across multiple visits to inform strategic decision making at local and national levels.